Saturday, March 5, 2011

No Painted Naked People at Arts After Hours Event


The Lynn Daily Tomato is distressed to hear that there will not be any naked painted people at Bourbon Street 2011 being put on by Arts After Hours. We were really looking forward to seeing the lovely ladies with nothing on but painted bikinis, night gowns or mardi gras beads. We have been to the real Mardi Gras and we know it is all about the skin so we are disappointed that they decided to follow those fuddy duddy Lynn indecency laws.

But if you are one of those people who like to support good causes, have a night of fun, even if there is not going to be any skin, or eat good food then for gods sake PLEASE buy your ticket NOW. This event needs to sell out soon so that we can get our Facebook newsfeed back from the request to buy tickets that have been coming to two or three times an hour from DowntownLynn.com. It has become nearly impossible to find the posts about playing kittens and the Fox / MSNBC feud that we love so much.


4 comments:

  1. I was reminded by a councilor, that Jocelyn and I did fight for and get an arts exemption on the adult entertainment ordinance.

    Still, I think we'll be playing it safe tonight. And by the way, you'll never be safe from me in your Facebook feed. Thanks for the promotion and keep up the incredible work on this site. It's hilarious. I have city people writing me asking who the hell is this. I'm NOT TELLIN.... lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, Jocelyn!

    would a tight dress be out of place?

    I'll try to get my 'imaginary' husband to come out w/ me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tight Dresses! Body Painting! Now we are talkin!!

    ReplyDelete